Membership Has Its Benefits
The North Tampa Bar Association is a nonprofit professional organization that caters to the legal community throughout the North Tampa area.
Our members include judges and attorneys. In addition, we have affiliate members who provide services to attorneys and our community. We are about 100 strong and our members enjoy a variety of professional networking events and luncheons, continuing legal education credits, and quarterly social activities. Members have the opportunity to build their client list, find colleagues in our online directory, and build relationships with others in the legal community.
So, our association provides the opportunity for the law student about to graduate, the lawyer who is new in the community, or the business owner who wants to stay connected with the local legal community, to join our current members and start making those important connections.
The NTBA has many benefits including, but not limited to, the following:
- Continuing legal education speakers at most of our monthly meetings which enables our lawyers to earn one (1) credit hour towards CLE requirements.
- Periodic complimentary social events and get-togethers at such venues as Michael’s Grill, Villagio Cinema, BallyHoo and other local venues.
- Holiday charity program.
- Annual holiday party.
- List-serve for the sharing of cases and ideas among member attorneys.
- A monthly laid back round-table lunch with fellow attorneys to meet and discuss legal issues affecting their practice. This takes place at noon on the third Thursday of each month at a local restaurant, to be announced.
- Inclusion in the NTBA’s website with a direct link to each member’s own website.